20 de maio de 2006

Supafly vs. Fishbowl - Let's Get Down

Música fantástica!!! Só é pena agora não haver tempo para a poder escutar de festa em festa! Mas as férias de verão, as noites quentes, as roupas frescas e as bebidas mágicas hão-de chegar a seu tempo!

Let's Get Down - Supafly Vs Fishbowl

When I was a youth,/ Id see many things,/ All the girls, all the boys,/ Birds and Bees

Yes, I wake up thinking of you,/ Your face and mine together,/ What is this/ I think I feel

I wanna feel the sunshine lift my head,/ I wanna see your face when I wake up./ Lets get down, Lets get down,/ Lets get down, down, down

I wanna be the light thats in your life,/ I wanna feel the sunshine all the time./ Lets get down, Lets get down,/ Lets get down, down, down

When I was a youth,/ Id see many things,/ All the girls, All the boys/ Birds and Bees, Uh

I wake up thinking of you,/ Your face and mine together/ What is this/ I think I feel

wanna feel the sunshine lift my head,/ I wanna see your face when I wake up./ Lets get down, Lets get down,/ Lets get down, down, down

Lets get down, down, down, down, down, down, down, down, down...

wanna feel the sunshine lift my head,/ I wanna see your face when I wake up./ Lets get down, Lets get down,/ Lets get down, down, down

Sem comentários: