11 de julho de 2007

Pensamentos Íntimos

Just have a little patience

I'm still hurting from a love I lost,/ I'm feeling your frustration,/ That any minute all the pain will stop,/ Just hold, me close, inside your arms, tonight,/ don't be too hard on my emotions,

'Cause I, need time./ My heart is numb, has no feeling./ So while I'm still healing,/ Just try, and have a little patience

I really want to start over again,/ I know you wanna be my salvation./ The one that I could always depend,

I'll try to be strong believe me,/ I'm trying to move on,/ It's complicated but understand me.

'Cause I, need time,/ My heart is numb has no feeling,/ So while I'm still healing,/ Just try, and have a little patience,/ have a little patience,

'Cause the scars run so deep,/ It's been hard/ But I have to believe.

Have a little patience,/ Have a little patience,

Woah, Cause I, I just need time,/ My heart is numb has no feeling,/ So while I'm still healing,/ just try, and have a little patience,/ have a little patience,

My heart is numb, has no feeling,/ So while I'm still healing,/ just try, and have a little... Patience

Sem comentários: