19 de março de 2007

Dia do Pai

Sem nada a acrescentar...

Seems like it was yesterday when I saw your face/ You told me how proud you were, but I walked away/ If only I knew what I know today/ Ooh, ooh

I would hold you in my arms/ I would take the pain away/ Thank you for all you've done/ Forgive all your mistakes/ There's nothing I wouldn't do/ To hear your voice again/ Sometimes I wanna call you/ But I know you won't be there

Ohh I'm sorry for blaming you/ For everything I just couldn't do/ And I've hurt myself by hurting you

Some days I feel broke inside but I won't admit/ Sometimes I just wanna hide 'cause it's you I miss/ And it's so hard to say goodbye/ When it comes to this, oooh

Would you tell me I was wrong?/ Would you help me understand?/ Are you looking down upon me?/ Are you proud of who I am?

There's nothing I wouldn't do/ To have just one more chance/ To look into your eyes/ And see you looking back

Ohh I'm sorry for blaming you/ For everything I just couldn't do/ And I've hurt myself, ohh

If I had just one more day/ I would tell you how much that I've missed you/ Since you've been away/ Ooh, it's dangerous/ It's so out of line/ To try and turn back time

I'm sorry for blaming you/ For everything I just couldn't do/ And I've hurt myself by hurting you

Sem comentários: