10 de dezembro de 2006

Rain - Guano Apes

"Rain"

I'm alone/ can't wait until I feel your rain/ so unreal/ can't find another place of your rain/ I believe/ I still believe in your warm rain/ I'm alone/ can't sleep until I feel your rain

How can I find/ Love, Faith and Trust inside of your rain/ so unreal, can't find another place of your rain/ I believe/ I still believe in your warm rain/ so untrue/ help me to find through your warm rain

I send out my wishes/ you gave me promises/ why don't you feel the same/ (I'm sad, I feel like a little child,/ somebody left, there is no rain)

Oh no, I'm waiting/ how about your rain?/ I can't believe/ I still believe in your rain/ like in heaven/ I can't wait until I feel your rain/ so where's your life/ who's living the rest of your life/ I can't, I can't,I can't live this life, I can't live this life

I can't see in your eyes/ can't change it, no more tries/ leave everyone with a smile/ and you're sad, you feel like a little child/ somebody's left there is no rain/ I send out my wishes ...

Sem comentários: