13 de julho de 2006

Deepest Blue - Give It Away

Give It Away
[Verse 1] I never return to love somebody/Now all that I need is all I see in you/And only you/And if you get lost I'll always find you/You're all that I need your heart will keep you true/My only you [Bridge] You make me fall and I can't sleep/You want it all but it's too deep/And I can't give it away/I just can't give it away [Chorus 1] When you slowly close your eyes/Replay the moment in your mind/Just give it away/Just give it away/When you slowly close your eyes/Replay the moment in your mind/Just give it away/Just give it away [Verse 2] Don't ever forget to tell somebody/The feelings inside to make your dreams come true/I dream of you/To feel so alive and want somebody/It's not make believe my world would be for you/And only you [Bridge] You make me fall and I can't sleep/You want it all but it's too deep/And I can't give it away/I just can't give it away [Chorus 2] When you slowly close your eyes/Replay the moment in your mind/Breathe in and give it away/Breathe out and give it away/When you slowly close your eyes/Replay the moment in your mind/Breathe in and give it away/Breathe out and give it away

Sem comentários: